10.25.2012

Bride to be influester beauty box!

I recently got the opportunity to try this box by a great website called influester! If you haven't heard of it is suggest you google it and I hope you get a chance to try such a great website.

Now onto what I'm here for the box.

I'm going to start by talking about the lashes(the ones on top of the white bottles, brand: kISS). In short THE LASHES ARE AWESOME! I'm not convinced that this is the best method for applauding them but they themselves are very nice natural lashes.

The shampoo and conditioner (brand: BC Bonacure hairtherapy). I actually used this I'm my hair extension. Te shampoo left the hair feeling really soft and clean the conditioner I'm not sure it made much of a difference. I would have liked to see a difference in texted (softer hair). Also it didn't detangle much.

Now onto rescue gum(the yellow box). It's said to be gum that relaxes you. I'm not sure if it does or not, but it's great tasting gum! And the pieces are huge too!

Lastly, we have Dream Water. Basically you drink it up and your good for a great night of sleep and rest. The flavor of it is SnoozeBerry, besides the cute name it tastes great and it actually works! I took a sip and was knocked out for the rest of the night. Woke up feeling good too.

That's basically it. In a very fast way to describe things. Overall the box was a great thing to receive. I'm happy with it and I will be an ongoing member of influester! Yay!





No comments:

Post a Comment