3.09.2013



Ok so today we are going to talk about a little product that I have recently found. Thanks to Influenster.com for introducing me to this brand that you can find at CVS or CVS.com. I personally live in a small area and have not seen this line at any other drugstore, but you might be able to find at your local Walmart or Walgreens. 


Ok so now to review the actual product. I recieved a small sort of travel sized bottle of Not Your M<3ther's She's A Tease Volumizing Spray. Its not in the picture above, but it looks much like the Heat container. Any ways, so I have very fine thin hair and teasing for me has always been a problem, I could only do it when my hair is "dirty" or second day and it has my homemade dry shampoo, other than that I can tease my hair for 15 minutes and use super hold spray and 2 minutes later my hair will be as flat as water. This product has given me a little more texture, although it is not that great when used alone it is amazing when I have second day hair. I can tease my hair and this stuff will definetly make my hair stay teased all day long! I can run from being out to home to going out again and it will be ready to have great volume and be looking all glamorous and big all night. 


With that said, I think the line is worth the prize. I think it does a great job and I would like to test out more products of this line! I might go and pick up that Kinky Moves soon because lets face it the name of the products attract you to them and the packaging is good quality too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment